The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling

A place to discuss role playing ideas and ethics, storyline ideas, make plans for events and do forums RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11/13 Meeting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hera - Siege

11/13 Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: 11/13 Meeting...   11/13 Meeting... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 pm

The elf walked briskly towards Skara Brae from the moongate. “Ahh, Skara Brae, no finer town to conduct business in…” He thought as he strode toward the stables.

“I am here to claim Darkmane!” The elf said as he walked through the stable doors. Immediately a black mare was brought to his side. “Heya boy, did you miss me?” He inquired of his pet. Darkmane snorted and small wisp of smoked emerged from his nostrils, an obvious sign of affection.

“Yea, me too.” The elf left the stables followed closely by the mare. “I need to conduct some business here in town boy, you stay here.” Darkmane’s front hooves shuffled in protest, and more guttural snort was made.

“Soon enough, soon enough, my old friend. At least you are not confined to the stables now.” The elf stated as he walked towards the center of town. “Now, to obtain some reagents before I set off.”

“Hmm, what’s this?” A small signed grabbed the attention of the robed beastmaster. “A meeting of adventurers this eve? Such a shame the time is less than convenient for me. Perhaps a late arrival will not be frowned upon.”

The robed figure continued towards the center of town, weaving his way through the town folk, and pondering meeting others of the same interest later that evening, albeit perhaps later than they expect…
Back to top Go down
Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan

11/13 Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/13 Meeting...   11/13 Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 am

(your in!)
Back to top Go down
Hera - Siege

11/13 Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/13 Meeting...   11/13 Meeting... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 am

“Perfect… my prior engagement kept me longer than I thought.” The elf grumbled as he return to Skara Brae. “Now where did I see that sign?”

Walking up to the posting the Elf read aloud “Meeting at the Canyone Road House, Iantown, 8:00pm.”

“Wonderful, just wonderful…” The elf mused, digging through the other postings on the wall. “Last Sunday, Last Saturday, plenty of past meetings, no word on when the next meeting will be held.”

Frustrated, the elf let the leaflets drop back against the wall, and walked slowly away, bound and determined to attend the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

11/13 Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/13 Meeting...   11/13 Meeting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11/13 Meeting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling :: Ultima Online RP Circle :: UO RP Circle Public Forums-
Jump to: