The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling

A place to discuss role playing ideas and ethics, storyline ideas, make plans for events and do forums RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostbetween

lostbetween

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees Empty
PostSubject: My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees   My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am

First day in Metaplace was fun. The wall builder was very much like UO's and the isometric view was similar too. So the first undertaking I did was to painstakingly pull UO trees out of my screencaps for my world. Yeah I know, copyright, but we're in beta and they made me happy.

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees Uotree04 My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees Uotree02 My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees Uotree13

But eventually, I knew, I needed my own trees. Metaplace trees just didn't fit with what I wanted to do. So I went googling for trees that could be edited and twisted and changed to become my own creations and fit in my world AND...

Make me happy.

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW10

To my surprise, my photo manipulations were a hit! Not only are people buying them off Marketplace every day, but they will be included in the next version of Metaplace Central! I tell ya, the biggest stroke to my ego is randomly visiting worlds to find my trees there. Or being asked by staff or alphas if they can use them.

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW15

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW11

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW12

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW13

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees SMW14
Back to top Go down

My Personal Claim to Fame: Trees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling :: Metaplace :: Spooning Moons-
Jump to: