The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling

A place to discuss role playing ideas and ethics, storyline ideas, make plans for events and do forums RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Dastrin Campaign?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolin Mojowd

Lolin Mojowd

What is Dastrin Campaign? Empty
PostSubject: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 am

Dastrin Campaign started as a renewed interest in D&D tempting us to do fantasy versions of some of our old characters for RP. Then a couple of my kids voiced an interest in RP and so we decided to open it up a bit. There will be GMed adventures, but much of this will be plain ol' fantasy chat room RP. These forums will help us keep it all together.

As for what Dastrin is...I will let its creator go into that in more detail!
Back to top Go down
Reveka Amiot

Reveka Amiot

PostSubject: Re: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 am

Dastrin is, and always has been, a fantasy world created by me and a friend of mine a long -long- time ago. While it was originally created for Star Wars purposes, it is easy enough to be altered for a D&D style campaign, simply making it a kingdom ruling a continent rather than a system in a larger galaxy.

There are fairies, pixes, orcs, trolls, elves, humans, etc. For now though, the playable races will be kept simple, just for sanity sake as we all become more familiar with the setting.

This is the most -current- overview map, without towns and the like - which will be fixed. I may eventually make something a bit more pretty, but this suits the purpose of giving all of us an idea of where we are.

What is Dastrin Campaign? Overla10
Back to top Go down
Lolin Mojowd

Lolin Mojowd

PostSubject: Re: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Dastrin Website

Gregin Mountains

Balwood's Edge
Back to top Go down
Lolin Mojowd

Lolin Mojowd

PostSubject: Re: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:00 pm

What is Dastrin Campaign? BalwoodsEdgeMap.214171627_large

What is Dastrin Campaign? ThreeMugsFull-FloorOne

Last edited by Lolin Mojowd on Tue May 25, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lolin Mojowd

Lolin Mojowd

PostSubject: Re: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm

What is Dastrin Campaign? Fairhaven

What is Dastrin Campaign? ValeOfEbReen

What is Dastrin Campaign? AvarielCavern01d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Dastrin Campaign?   What is Dastrin Campaign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Dastrin Campaign?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fine Art of Interactive Storytelling :: Dastrin Campaign :: Background and Setup-
Jump to: